- Interior and exterior architectural mill work
- Commercial Fixtures
- Interior/Exterior doors and entry ways
- Panel sizing, both pre-finished and un-finished plywood
- CNC services for cabinet parts and custom profile curved and elliptical moldings
- Cabinet doors to order with many profiles available
- On kitchens and most other cabinetry we offer installation services on a per job basis
- Envision it, and we will build it
Our Cabinetry is fully custom. Each project is designed on an individual basis to fit the space for which it is intended. There are no pre-set dimensions, which allows for endless design opportunities. Over the years we have gravitated towards certain construction methods which yield a superior product with fewer design constraints and best utilization of available space. Architectural drawings are always welcome but not required. Some our most interesting projects have come from nothing more than a little inspiration.
With most cabinetry, a spray/finish-in-place option is available, as opposed to cabinets being finished at the shop. We have perfected a finish-in-place technique over the past 15 years, which solidifies cabinetry and moldings with the entire room. Although this method is more labor intensive, it allows for better on-site joinery of case work, and produces an unmatched finished product. Door and drawer fronts are finished in the shop.
We can also supply full-line cabinet hardware from Blum and Knape+Vogt to compliment any project
On occasion builders or homeowners have a special piece of wood for their project. We can slice that into veneer and create table-tops, door panels, or even an entire room's worth of window sills depending on the size of your stock. There are very few limits.